Sea,Science and Sun: marine and naval activities!!
Approximately 2/3 of the Earth is covered by the ocean. The oceans are essential to transportation: most of the world's goods are moved by ship between the world's seaports, it's the reason why warships and military presence are indispensable to assure the exchange durability.
But to control a so unpredictable and hostile space, men need to ingenious infrastructures.
Have you ever dream to enter in a nuclear submarine and to see modern frigates? So, come!
The Marseille's port proximity attracts lots of other fascinating industries that you will may have the luck to discover, as quarries, aeronautical or missiles' in-bord equipment.
In an other part, you will live during 10 days in one of the most beautiful french city .... and enjoy the good weather and the big big big parties!!!!! Now it is just your choice, so don't hesitate, just apply!
- Content and topics:
- Presentation and introduction to the naval industry, namely exploration, research and ship building industry.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course wants to give you a concrete approach on a fascinating topic, visiting war ship for example. You will acquire some theorical knowledges about all activities linked to the sea.
- Examination type:
- A written test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, prove that you are a motivated, interested and funny guy!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- the student residence, but we have to define the modalities
- French food of course! Every good cooker is welcome to help us!
- Bike and scooter! But if you are tired we can also use bus