The name is Bond, Ionic Bond: Chemistry at its awesomeness
No chemistry = no life - this answers it all.
Can you imagine any thing without chemistry?
It plays an important role in our daily life, whether you are aware of it or not. The way you feel, the way the world works.
And if this doesn't do the trick for you, read this:
So you think chemistry is boring and all about learning elements ?
Well think again !
Imagine chemistry experiments ? blowing things up and hoping to survive explosions, mixing all kinds of chemicals together and admiring the beauty of chemistry.
We are going to show you just how awesome chemistry actually can be.
All the fun there is about chemistry, we will bring out to you.
You just have to enjoy it, ionically Bond with each other and absorb the knowledge.
We promise you ? this Summer Course will be hard to forget.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Materials Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- You will get basic knowledge about chemistry around us. Also you will attend lectures, labs and company visits, where you will be taught everything you need to know about chemistry. In addition to that You can do a lot of fun experiments.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide basic knowledge about chemistry, to teach you to experiment even with household materials and prove that chemistry is not so boring afterall.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select 22 participants based on their motivation letters and give our best to keep diversity between countries.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostels, possibility of sleeping in tents/campings at the weekend trips.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Public transportation, taxis, rented buses, bicycles. Horses ?!