FLY in the sky!!
Look at the SKY ...
Every day is our heaven crossed by number of planes, which are on their way to the different destinations all over the world. Air travelling is a huge thing, and air transportations is used by bilions of people all around the Earth.
Are you wondering how it all works? How the planes fly? How is all this possible?
Do you want maybe to build some Boeing 737 of your own?
Oh, well then we have a good opportunity for you!
Because during this Winter, in beautiful city of Kosice, you will be able to build an amazing piece of machinery with the wings by your hands and mind!
So, start your engine and apply for this remarkable engineering competition!
Find your way to Kosice and FLY with us in the SKY!
Your task, during the competition part of the course will be really amazing. It will be all about the building a real RC model of plane, which will be electronically powered. During the working hours, you will make the draft idea and also the design of the model and - the model itself.
Of course, there will be also some interesting lectures and company visits, to empower your potential to build the most advanced model of airplane during the course!
At the end of the course, you, with your team will challenge the rest of the participants with your model, in a competition race!
Then the jury, based on company and university representatives, will evaluate the results of the competition race as well as the designs of the airplane models.
And don't worry about the social part either!
LBG Kosice will do the BEST, to help you get necessary relax after the working hours or even between them!
So - charge!
This is BEST boarding pass for the BEST price!
Dont miss it, because the places in our plane are limited only for the BEST ones!
Don't be shy then and APPLY NOW!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Construction of model of the aircraft to control, draft design and race with the model
- Learning goals and objectives:
- 1. improve engineering and mechanical skills 2. improve designing skills 3. improve cooperation in groups
- Examination type:
- Group work with final race/competition
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, prior knowledge, academic background, answers to questions, willing to share your cv with our corporate sponsors
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Refurbished dormitory
- University canteen:3 meals per day, at least one warm, lot of coffee + snack.
- walking, public transport