Beauty and the BEaST, Chemistry does not take a rest!
HAVE YOU EVER FELT YOUNG AND PRETTY?
OR... JUST YOUNG?
WHO SAID THAT PHOTOSHOP NEEDS TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND?
FEEL THE POWER OF CHEMICAL WAY, RELEASE YOUR HIDDEN BEAUTY... EVEN TODAY!
After 10 days of training you will become an attractive and fragrant expert about how to keep your inner beauty last forever. You will also know how cosmetics are made and what from. Remember - what doesnt kill you, makes you pretty!
You feel like a real man and are sure you dont need it? Or maybe you feel more manly without cosmetics? You couldnt be more wrong! Hide your BEAST and reveal your HANDSOME side!
Dont let others to take this opportunity! APPLY NOW! Let yourself enjoy the most exciting summer experience ever.
Beauties and the BEaSTS from LBG Lodz are already waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Pharmacy
- Content and topics:
- The course will cover topics connected with chemistry and the production of cosmetics (screenwash, shampoo, mascara, lipstick and many more). The subject will be presented by academic staff mostly on labs where participants will be able to create their own mixtures.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of our course is to give students basic knowledge about the process of preparing cosmetics and other chemicals. During these days participants will not only take part in the laboratories and lectures but also visit factories, to see the real production processes. Last day all the participants will be obliged to pass the exam (test/presentation) covering the material used by lecturers during the course. Each student who passes this test will receive the official certificate with the University's stamp. Moreover, after the course students will be able to obtain ECTS points at their Universities.
- Examination type:
- Test or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest on topic, motivation letter and your answers.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 2-3 person rooms in students' dorms.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation, buses.