Trust me, I'm a Beergineer!
THIS SUMMER IN GLIWICE
When 6000 years ago ancient Gods opened their first wine Silesian people already got 3 breweries!
There is a story about a mysterious triangle (by someone call the BEERANGLE) between three cities in Silesia region.
Can you find enough courage in your hearth and a place in your stomach for this amount of mystery and solve an ancient Quest?
I bet you drink a lot of beer, but have you ever made one?
Prepare yourself for probably the craziest experience of your life with LBG Gliwice.
"To beer or no to beer" - William Shakespeare
"So beer it, just beer it" - Michael Jackson
"It's gonna brew your mind" - New York Post
But what does the Beer truly need? That's for you to decide.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Food Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The course will cover the specifics of processes used to produce/obtain different types of beer. The subject will be presented both theoretically by academic staff during lectures and labs and practically in production facilities.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Basic knowledge about biochemical processes occuring in beer. Basic knowledge about production enginnering of those products. Basic knowladge about brewary manufactury.
- Examination type:
- Test and presentation of the project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 2-3 person rooms in students' dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one warm
- Mostly walking, public transportation for the company visit and weekend trip.