Be witty, design a smart city!
Have you ever thought of improvements to your city?
Have you ever dreamt with better places where to live?
Would you like to apply your witty ideas?
Would you like to design a smart city?
But, do you know how to face to the complexity and problems involved?
The smart crew of LBG Madrid will help you to build a smart community, take the smartest decisions and integrate your ideas smartly!!! You will learn how to approach a project about smart cities by acquiring and merging multidisciplinary perspectives.
Madrid has a challenge for you and in reward: it will give you unforgettable memories and friendships!
Would you like to live what this event offers? ;) Come and discover the highest capital in Europe, the friendliness of its citizens and how it is expanding taking into account both progress and cultural legacy!
Listen to the voices in your head saying OH YEAH!; what are you waiting for!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Environmental Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Smart Cities. Urban planning & Telecommunications. Making Cities smart through the use of Communication and Information Technologies. Transport, energy, and other topics related to Smart Cities.
- Learning goals and objectives:
Acquire a wide perspective about what implies the development of smart cities.
Understand the origin of the concept based on the problematics caused by issues like demographics, sustainability and medioambiental concerns, efficiency, etc.
Acquire/Improve the knowledge and skills required to propose solutions for these innovative environments.
Explore existing solutions and current research topics.
Networking and teamwork skills.
- Examination type:
- Public presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic. Selection will be done by setting an equal number of male and female participants as well as a high diversity of both the country of origin of participants and their field of study.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants. 3 meals/day, at least one hot.
- Public transports and private coach-buses for the trips.