Our prediction is not innovative fiction!
The steam power is reaching normal rates
Start the machine............
W E L C O M E my dear friend
Let me introduce myself, my name is EngineeRama and I was made almost 150 years ago by students in Kosice. It has been a long time since I lived with students, but in one year my steam powered machine heart is going to stop forever.
Now I am looking for some brave and smart students from the whole Europe, who
could help me to stay alive by using the newest technologies and approaches in engineering and will replace my old gear wheels and shafts.
During the unforgettable week full of sleepless nights to rescue my life, I will provide you with:
-a lot of fun with engineering
-show the Slovak and BEST spirit
-chance to experience the BEST winter week in your life in the hearth of Europe
-chance to eat bryndzove halusky, to drink the strongest tea in the world and all in the pater noster.
So, do not be the last one to apply and just do it right now. Why? Because this is the right time to save my life and enjoy it during the cold winter.
Your crazy organizers can not wait to welcome you in Kosice.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The topic of this course is the about implementation of progressive and innovative technologies in the engineering process. The participtants will learn some basic knowledge of the main innovative technolgies, practically get in touch with it and also work with CAD systems and rapid prototyping.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will get the knowledge about new technologies in engineering and the right way how to use them. You will get in touch with these technologies in real life and use some of them by your own.
- Examination type:
- Test or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to activity specific questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot, university canteen or our LBG's chefs
- walking, public transport, car