Build your summer addiction!
What do you think about mobile application development?
Have you ever thought "OMG this game is awesome, how can I make one of those?"?In this course you will learn the basics of gaming apps development and leave Portugal knowing how to create the next big mobile sensation! But dont think you will be with your phone stuck in your face all the time. You will discover the amazing beaches of Caparica and visit the beautiful city of Lisbon, all along with an amazing weather. Learning, partying, tasting awesome food, meeting great people, these are just some of the reasons you should not waste another minute to apply!!
Come play with us!
Almada is waiting for you!!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Overview of engineering and architecture for applications development. There will be lectures already planned and structured in a fun, fast and friendly learning way. And... you will even have a windows app workshop!!
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn the basics of building gaming apps.
- Examination type:
- Final presentation of the project developed during the lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the subject, Motivational letter, required questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's Residence.
- Three meals per day, at least one warm meal.
- Bus, metro and boat.