They changed the world, would you be the next one?
Breakfast with Einstein, lunch with Huygens, dinner with Tesla…
Have you ever imagined discovering something?
Or feeling like you being close to coming up a brilliant idea?
Maybe you would like to know as much as those well known scientists?
BEST students and YOU
can go along the path of leading scientists.
You will definitely become an expert of those scientists.
Acquiring knowledge won't be the only thing that we'll do.
It's also going to be an amazing time full of crazy activities!
Do not forget about perfect parties!
Remember! LBG Wroclaw known as LEGENDARY BEST GROUP WROCLAW!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The most important scientific discoveries (Huygens', Einstein's, Tesla's, Edison's, Franklin's), that had influenced the world and shaped the reality in which we live. Basic information about the nature of light, power generation, electricity and its use. Interesting and unforgettable activities in modern laboratories, workshops and the largest technical companies are waiting for you.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course is designed to give students knowlenge about the most important inventions in the world and their inventors. Students will gain knowledge about the use of light, electricity, lasers and will have a chance to see the practical application of it during visits in technical companies.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organizers)
- Public transportation, car, walking (provided by organisers)