Lord of the wheels
«You step onto the road, and if you dont keep your wheel theres no knowing where you might be swept off to.»
There is an overpowering evil, which fell onto our beautiful and prosperous land.
Its manifestation is a variety of problems of our transport communication such as
- traffic jams
- high fares
- toxic fumes from exhaust pipes
- and evil «babushkas» fighting for the vacant thrones with their crooks.
Exhibit is gathering The Fellowship of the Wheel, which will save our warm and cozy city of Zaporozhye.
We will make a feast for the whole Kingdom. Mongolian rivers will flow between wheel mountains and fall into the sea of vodka.
Bring your gas tank for fueling with positive energy and pimp our «cars».
Dont waste your time apply.
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course participants will gain knowledge about the transport system of Ukraine and the city of Zaporozhye in particular. Students will also learn specifics of the various types of transport and will be able to put their knowledge into practice by setting up an actual vehicle; solve vital problems of our transport and contribute to the development of Zaporizhzhya National Technical University;
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will obtain diverse knowledge about Ukranian transport, form and develop their practical skills in automotive, improve communicational and presentational skills etc .;
- Examination type:
- Case study, presentation, test.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and interest in the event topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 per day, at least 1 hot.
- On foot, trams, etc.