"BACK to the FUTURE of INNOVATIVE INDUSTRY"
Hey there! You seem thirsty for the new adventures! So we invite you to participate in one amazing event this spring!
"INNOVATIONS and TECHNOLOGIES in INDUSTRY. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS"
Have you ever thought how to organize the best production process ever? Do you know how huge international companies and scientific centers create innovative technologies and apply them in industries to be highly competitive and have sustainable growth? Have you ever wanted to find out the most effective tips and tricks of organizing effective management system in company of any industry?
Already feeling excited and want to know more about these terms?? Just wait until you actually meet people who share with you this knowledge and show how it works at the time of overwhelming company visits!
During this course you will get a real insight into different companies production, its phases and lean management system. You will find out how companies use various production capacities and techniques, how they reach their highest potential and avoid breakdowns. You will visit the leader companies from different fields.
Isn't that cool?
Don't hesitate! Ekaterinburg is waiting for you. Here, on the boarder of Europe and Asia, in industrial center of Russia, you will find a key to enigmatic Russian soul! You will play balalaika, taste Russian food and dance with friendly bears the whole nights:)
Whats more, you will experience the BEST spirit with the BEST Russian people! Spend unforgettable 10 days and 9 nights with Eka UrFU.
Just Apply, cause youre not shy ;)
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Technologies and innovations in industries, lean management system, production management (logistics, supply chain), industrial automation, company representatives' and professorial lectures, excursions
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give the participants an inside view about applying technologies and innovations in industries, about lean management system and production management methods and tools in theory and practice. Moreover, they can visit leader companies and factories of Ekaterinburg (industrial center of Russia), so they can get to know different technologies and production methods.
- Examination type:
- Case Study/Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Your Motivation Letter, interest in the topic, answers to the questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- On foot, public transportation, rented buses.