Getting the environment back on the rails : public transports are our future!
There is no possible comparison between train and the other means of transport : train is the safest, the least polluting, the most on-time, and is going faster and faster (do you know that the TGV is approaching 600 km/h?)!!!
Actually, there is no doubt: in our BEST Europe, made of mobility and exchanges, train is our future! Just think about it: by train, Lille is half-an-hour from Brussels and one hour from Paris!
Lille is the capital of the north of France, the capital of students, the capital of beer, and the capital of party spirit in France!!! So do you want to come??? You will be lodging in a "student castle", in the heart of Lille, you'll be able to see England across the sea, Belgium, probably Paris...
Really, YOU 'LL WORK HARD AND PARTY HARD!!!
- Content and topics:
- introduction to public transports engineering, conferences about different fields, company visits...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- to get some knowledges about the engineering of train
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- hall of residence
- - "home-made" - university cafeteria - restaurants
- - public transports - cars