Blow, Shake & Shine: Barcelona and Clean energies
Welcome BEST people to one of the BEST courses of BEST….this time we all have a motto we all claim: “Clean energies for dirty minds!”
Let’s blow, shake & shine? We’re talking about the topic “Clean Energies for a sustainable development”. You will learn basic knowledge on some kinds of renewable sources such as aeolic, hydro or solar and how to save energy as the best way of environmental protection.
Wind, waves and sun? We’re talking about Barcelona: You will have the chance to discover our beautiful city. The fresh air of our streets, our seaside and the warmth of our people. Get lost in the old town, visit Gaudí’s buildings…..
And of course charge your batteries to the max to spend all your energies in our endless nights, crazy parties, Barcelona’s famous nightlife. So we hope you’ll have the BEST time of your life.
So come to Barcelona and you will blow, you will shake…... and shine with new -clean- energies!
- Content and topics:
- The use of renewable sources of energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The learning goal of this academic course is to provide an introductory knowledge and some practise about the topic of the course
- Examination type:
- test exam
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivation letter, people interested in the field and that are willing to discover Barcelona and our culture.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or Student Residence.
- University menu, restaurants, sandwiches.
- Public transport