Sustainability on the Move!
All of us have already heard about the need for a SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY...but do you know what it is? You do? Great, you are really interested in the topic covered in our course. You don't know what sustainable mobility is? Even better, you will have a great opportunity to know more.
SO... If you want to learn more about this topic, if you want to know what is being done in this field in our UNIVERSITY and in what terms can everyone, as individuals, act to reduce the ECOLOGICAL FOOT-PRINT of our daily mobility...this is your course!
WAIT... And what about FUN?
Let's see what Coimbra and Portugal can offer you :P:
1. This is a City of students, where you can relax and enjoy monuments with centuries, Sé Velha
2. Fado, an Intangible Heritage of Humanity, Amália Rodrigues
3. A Mediterranean diet with delicious plates, Sardinha assada
4. A Country with a 1230km coast, Figueira da Foz
WANT EVEN MORE? It's very easy, APPLY to our Course and have the BEST Summer of your LIFE!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Introductory class with brief keynote about the current state of research in sustainable mobility. During the Course you will have: Lectures presented by distinct Professors and Researchers, Company and Labs visits... To see what happen at the end check -> Type of examination. If you want more updated information about this, check the website link at the bottom of the page.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- It's our commitment that you leave our Course knowing what we have been doing in our University to reduce the impact of transportation in the environment. If you want to know what lies behind our research that justifies the fact that our University is considered one of the BEST in this field... Choose us!
- Examination type:
- The participants will have to solve a real problem. At the end of the Course, you will have time to prepare a short presentation where you have to point out solutions - like a Case-Study.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The participants' selection will be focused in two major points: 1. A motivational letter where you tell us why are you the BEST candidate 2. Interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are fully guaranteed by the Course Organizers. Some meals will be at the University canteens and others will be made by our LBG Chefs :) These are among the BEST in Portuguese universities.
- Bus, foot, car, train... It's a multimodal course!