Show me your materials and use them in the BEST way!
You loved Ebec ? You want some more ? This course consists of some lessons about buildings materials and buildings structure. But the aim of theses lessons is to help you to achieve a practical challenge that will be judged by some professors.
During the event, you'll also have the chance to discover Belgium, Liege and other beautiful cities like Brugge and Brussels, capital of Europe! Of course, you'll taste our various, numerous beers, cheeses and ... chocolates! Without forgetting the friendly Belgian spirit and our crazy parties!
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Overview of the materials used in buildings and structural laws.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn more about construction materials and become able to use them in simple structures.
- Examination type:
- A practical work with an oral discussion with the teacher.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The selection will be based on the participant's motivation letter and on the equilibrium in the participants' origin.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University student accommodation.
- Picnic at midday and a marvellous hot supper around 7-8pm cooked by your BEST organisers.
- Mainly by feet across the university, by bus across Liege and by train to visit ALL Belgium !!!