When Life gives you RObots, you give them Life!
Are you into robots? Have you ever made one move? How about giving it a go this summer in Timisoara!
Join us for 10 amazing days in an adventure that intrigues every robot enthusiast: making robots act like humans and use their senses to come up with their next decision. We have intelligent robots prepared to meet your creativity and learn how to take all inputs and turn them into movements which allow them to engage in a game of soccer or enjoy taking a stroll through a maze.
Ready? Action! Captivating academics, competitive environment, passionate developers, breath-taking cultural mix, mesmerizing party experiences, all in one: Timisoara, July 2013! Book your own front-row seat in the experience that will change the way you look at robot life.
Meet you there!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
- Content and topics:
- Discover one of the fastest development platforms to date: .NET framework. With .NET, creating interfaces and even controlling robots is as easy as it can get. This course will cover the basics of C# and .NET technology, so only basic understanding of programming language is needed. During this course you will have the opportunity to study how to create an interface with a hardware device and how to control those devices. You will also gain basic understanding of threading and decision making in robots.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understanding the basics of C#. Learning to control hardware through independently and concurrently. Understanding threads.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter,interest in the topic, knowledge of programming languages
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Campus dormitories
- 3 meals per day are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public Transportation(bus,trams)