Air'novation: innovations in air transportation!
Do you think you can reach the sky?
Have you haver wondered how airlines organize themselves in such a risky business?
Want to know more about aeronautics (materials, maintenance and other things)?
Coimbra's SC will show you how!
And what about FUN?
Let's see what we can offer you:
1. This is a City of students, where you can relax and enjoy monuments with centuries, Sé Velha
2. Fado, an Intangible Heritage of Humanity, Amália Rodrigues
3. A Mediterranean diet with delicious plates, Sardinha assada
4. A Country with a 1230km coast, Figueira da Foz
WANT EVEN MORE?
Then don't forget: "Spread your wings and fly to the BEST Summer of your life!"
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Aeronautics, air transportation, new materials, maintenance, among other things... During the Course you will have: Lectures presented by distinct Professors and Researchers, Company and Labs visits...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- It's our commitment that you leave our Course knowing at least something about airline organization and airplanes. It's not for nothing that some of the lectures will be given by Researchers from the Portuguese branch of MIT (http://www.mitportugal.org/) So, if you want to let your knowledge take off to higher grounds: Choose us!
- Examination type:
- The participants will have to solve a real problem. At the end of the Course, you will have time to prepare a short presentation where you have to point out solutions - like a Case-Study.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The participants' selection will be focused in two major points: 1. A motivational letter where you tell us why are you the BEST candidate 2. Interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are fully guaranteed by the Course Organizers. Some meals will be at the University canteens and others will be made by our LBG Chefs :) These are among the BEST in Portuguese universities.
- Bus, foot, car, train... It's a multimodal course!