Follow the Signals of Your Summer
What do you think about signals? What do you think about biomedical signal processing? Have you ever thought about doing it with an Arduino?
Our bodies are constantly sending signals about our health. Those signals are very weak electrical signals, which must somehow be captured and converted into information that can be computed by software to provide real-time data about a patient's health.
That is what we are challenging you for, while tasting awesome food, relaxing on the beach and visiting the beautiful cities of Lisbon and Almada!
Do you think you've got what it takes to deal with it?
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Physics/Physics Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Sensors, image and signal processing, signal aquisition.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the end of the course, participants should have acquired the basics of biomedical signas and its processing, based on low costs platforms.
- Examination type:
- Final project.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants should have an engineering background.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's Residence
- Three meals per day, at least one warm meal.
- Bus, metro and boat.