Lean Management - Do It the BEST Way!
Lean... Kaizens... 5S... Just In Time... Continuous Improvement...
Do these words sound familiar?
In today's world it is more and more important to reduce the expanses, eliminate the root causes and the unnecessary losses (like time, scrap, money, movement) in every field: production, service sector, civil services or everyday's life.
During the course you will get an insight into different companies production and lean management system: how they use the tools and techniques (kaizen, 5S, TPM, A3 deployment etc.), how they schedule their production efficiently, how they reduce cycle times, how they reach their highest potential and how they avoid breakdowns. You can visit the leader companies in Hungary from different fields: we are planning to go to the factories of Mercedes-Benz, Alcoa, MOL, Continental and if we are lucky we can visit the Heineken beer factory ;P
Isn't that cool? :)
Don't hesitate! Come to Veszprem!
Experience the BEST spirit with the BEST people and be an expert of lean management :) Spend 9 days and 8 nights with us: have a siesta at the Hungarian sea, have fun, party hard, take part in the famous Street Music Festival of Veszprem! The Festival is going to be your final class where you're gonna learn useful Hungarian sentences and use these in practice ;P Hungarians will LOVE you :)
All we can tell you: Don?t Be Shy! Just Apply! :)
See you soon! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- at the beginning of the event the participants will have a lecture about the basics of lean management. They will get to know the most important tools and methods of the field. After that they will take part in different company visits where they will see how the companies implemented, use in practice the tools and techniques they previously learnt at the lecture. We try to organize 4-5 company visits in the following fields: - car industry (Mercedes-Benz) - aluminium industry (Alcoa) - oil industry (MOL) - porcelain manufacturing (Herend) - beverages (Heineken)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give the participants an inside view about lean and production management methods and tools in theory and in practice. Moreover they can visit Hunagry's leader companies and factories (under normal circumstances it's really hard to get in!), so they can get to know different technologies and production methods.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the motivation letter and the interest in the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 is hot.
- Public transport