Brewmeister's Guide to BEER brewing
Have you ever after drinking a BEER thought: That's one awesome BEER!! Have you ever wondered how to brew delicious BEERs? Do you want to learn how to brew your own BEER? Do you dream of becoming a BREWMEISTER yourself?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the above questions then this course is for YOU! During this course you will get insight into the BEER brewing process -- in fact you get to brew your own BEER.
Do not hesitate apply today! Become a BREWMEISTER!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Food Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Obtain some knowledge and actual experience with the unique learning model of Aalborg University: Problembased learning in groups (PBL). Theoretical and practical knowledge of beer brewing.
- Examination type:
- Oral, presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions and interest in topics.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms or dormitories.
- Three meals a day, at least one hot meal per day.
- Bus and walking.