European Week 2013 - Set Fire to the Network
The revolution has started.
All accross europe, smart grids are being developped to face the challenges of tomorrow: an increase of consumption on one hand and limited ressources on the other. If you want to discover more then just come and apply to our course and you will have the opportunity to discuss with experts from all over our country.
Supelec BEST group is looking forward to spending time discussing your view on the matter.
We will also show you what the French have BEST to offer: you will have the occasion to experience our gastronomy, see Paris as you have never before. This is just a small glimpse of what is waiting for you.
Just apply, you won't regret it.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- We will talk about how consumers can control and manage their own energy use and consequently contribute towards a power system that uses less carbon.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The lectures will be centered around discovering and discussing the current state of the European network.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, at the end of the course
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We'll take into account only motivation letters and questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In the Supelec students' flats
- French gastronomy. It goes without saying. Everything will be prepared by organisers for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and you'll be able to taste our school restaurant.
- Bus and train to tour the region. Subway will be used inside Paris, and to go to Supelec.