007- The SUN is more than Enough!
Code name: Shine, SUNshine?
Then dont waste anymore time! You are due to understand how much energy our only true Star of the solar system a.k.a SUN share with us and how can we transform and use this hot hot energy into our benefit.
Solar energy has been harnessed by Portugueses since ancient times using a range of ever-evolving technologies. In 2012 the renewable energies were responsible for 38% of electricity production in Portugal. Since our country has an average between 2200 and 3000 hours of sunshine per year, why dont you come to learn more about this energy source?
So, all the SUNshines out there, if you ever wondered about sun energy resources what better time than Summer in a place like sunny Faro?
Are you ready to welcome this sunny future?
Are you unsatisfied with theory that as no application in real life?
Would you like to:
- Know more about Portuguese life style?
- Taste our amazing food, or awesome drinks and the way we party?
- Understand the mystic concept of having fun without doing nothing?
- Are you ready to meet the awesome crew of Faro Algarve?
You only have to write a Motivation Letter and experience all the above. Hurry up and joins us in this Awesome Summer Course with BEST Faro Algarve.
We recommend you to use Firefox or Internet Explorer to see our website.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to Solar Energy; Solar Radiation; Termic Solar Colectors; Solar Panels; Backup Energy; Photovoltaic Solar Panels; Hidraulic Processes
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of this event is to provide participants with basic scientific knowledge in the field of Solar Energy
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and 3 free answers, custom questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- University canteen and delicious food cooked by the organizers
- Public transportation and your own feet