Let's Walk Together Over the Vltava River
Do you know what takes to build a bridge?
Just in Prague there is 17 of them in every category - new, old, modern or historical as for example our famous Charles Bridge.
So yeah, we know it! Do you want to learn it?
Then apply to our course!
We will teach you about materials used for building bridges, how to construct them, you will be taught about history and what you're not supposed to do on the bridge and many more!
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Materials, construction, mechanics, history.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning basic facts concerning bridges and their construction.
- Examination type:
- Team Design
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers on questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, prepared by organizers.
- Walking, public transportation