Technology, water you thinking about?
Hello young Pandawan.
Since you already opened our course, now you can't escape the sudden rush of knowledge AAAAAaaaAAAaa!
Everybody knows that water is one of the most important resources on Earth.
Even though 97% of existing water is salty, we pump more then 130 billion litres per day for domestic and public use. One could almost call it a necessity, for humans and pandas alike!
So now that we got 70% (95% if you were a tomato) of you really hyped up, you should APPLY to our course and learn:
>what technologies are used in water processing?
>where does all your dirty water go, and the clean water come from
>does the planet like us tappin' it.
>a lot of crazy Croatian stuff
>what's the Croatian question about life, universe and everything?
(I'll tell you right now. It's "Brusis ca?".But the answer is not 42.)
Dot be shy, apply!
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Materials Engineering , Pharmacy , Textile Engineering & Technology
- Content and topics:
- Water technology, water ecology and purification
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide knowledge about water technology, learn you how to use water in technological processes
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions - you must answer all the questions!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorm
- 3 meals a day, at least one of them hot; university canteen
- Public transport