Fuel Cells and Batteries: Keep your energy high !
In a few years, environment friendly cars will be at the top whereas cabriolets will stay in the garage : do you want to have success because you know how it works? Come and learn the secrets of fuel cells and batteries, the future starts now!
If you want to learn more about fuel cells and batteries through an amazing week of lectures, meetings with experts and companies and if you want also discover France and Grenoble, our mountains with their tasty Chartreuse, our way to party, and how we welcome foreigners, just apply, we are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Materials Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course will provide knowledge on Fuel Cells and Batteries and their applications. It will be focused on the connection between them, and their complementarity. The participants will attend lectures, visit laboratories, and meet companies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course will not only provide an overview of the application of Fuel cells and batteries but also a detailed scientific knowledge of them.
- Examination type:
- Written examination or case study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We are looking for open minded participants, who enjoy discovering new cultures and who are not only interested by the subject but also have the academic backgound to keep up with the lectures fiven. For that, former knowledge on the subject is necessary to understand the content of the lectures. Motivation letters, prior knowledge on the subject and desire to discover France and Grenoble, and meet new people.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- School dormitory or hotel
- 3 meals per day. At least one hot meal per day.
- By tramway, bus, walking.