Feel the Sound: Sound Engineering and Psychoacoustics
Have you ever thought that sound is so much more than just the annoying noise in the city, or a song that you hear and sticks in your mind all day?
Have you ever been curious as to what you can do with sound, how you can create it, what purpose it could have..
Do you like music? Socializing? Partying?
This way please.. You are about to enter the world of Sound Engineering and Psychoacoustics.
You will learn to think beyond the sound. Creation, Understanding and Manipulation. Music, Sounds and Feeling.
Because it's so much more than just pressing the PLAY button..
It's all about what comes next ;)
Thessaloniki is a restless city full of young people living on the edge and with some of the best views you will see in Greece. We like to have fun doing whatever and so do you.
We will make you Feel The Sound.
LBG Thessaloniki AWAITS.. you.!
- Fields of activity:
- Architecture , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Signal Processing, Architectural Acoustics, Microphone Techniques, Sound Amplification, Studio and Recording Techniques, Brain Waves, Music Appreciation, Affective Computing
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will gain knowledge on various topics concerning Sound Engineering and they will learn to understand the human brain and psychology connected to sound and music.
- Examination type:
- Written Examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter, Answers to the Questions, Knowledge on the Topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel or Hostel near the University, in the city centre
- Student's Canteen, 3 meals per day
- Public Transport, Private Bus