Nestle - Analytics Design to Operate – Internship
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products tastier and healthier, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub was created in Barcelona in 2016 with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
Analytics – Design to Operate product group is responsible for delivering global
Analytics products to enable Nestlé businesses’ fact-based decision making based on Analytics expertise and functional intimacy of Nestle processes and data.
Under Analytics – Design to Operate product group, Marketing, Sales and e-business area focuses on providing secure, compliant, reliable and automated Analytics capability to Marketing, Sales and e-business products.
Within this internship position, we’re looking for a team mate who’ll contribute to performance management and agile delivery and operation life cycles of our Analytics products. During the internship, you will work on:
- assessing and enhancing current agile delivery and operation life cycles to enhance current incremental delivery and continuous improvement capabilities
- enhancing collaboration with MS Teams and MS Azure DevOps tools
- providing feedback loops within the team members and with IT stakeholders
- enhancing performance management of Analytics products
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
• Passionate about what Analytics can bring. A plus if you’re also knowledgeable or experienced on any aspect of this space, e.g., data transformation, data modelling, data visualization.
• Passionate about what agile methodologies can bring. A plus if you’re also knowledgeable or experienced on any aspect of this space, e.g., agile mindset, values, principles and practices.
• Self-driven, solution oriented and organized, because you will own enabling identified continuous improvement opportunities
• Articulate with great communication skills, since you will be synthesizing information from many stakeholders within feedback loops and collaboration possibilities
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
1. Access: https://www.nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs
2. Search for the position that you are interested in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Now"
4. Create an account, if you do not already have one.
5. Fill in all of the relevant information and remember to attach your CV!