Nestle - IS/IT - Cost Accounting Analyst - Internship
Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 400+ factories. Nestlé products are sold in more than 190 countries. As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products tastier and healthier, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Technical Hub has been recently established in Barcelona with a global intent, to innovate through forward-looking technologies and create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
IS/IT – Cost Accounting covers an end to end array of solutions required to plan, allocate, analyse, control & report costs & overheads. We cover manufacturing costs, analysis of the factory variances, Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), distribution expenses and head office Management & other general expenses. We aim to offer state of art solutions that will ensure the lowest total cost of ownership for the organization and to make effective strategic decisions.
- Participating in and contributing to the design and development of solution functionalities and process improvement projects in the area of Cost Accounting.
- Work closely with Business Analytics team in technologies for big data, Power BI and chatbots and build dashboards to use in the Finance and Control teams.
- Contribute to innovation projects to improve process and efficiency in Cost controlling and Costing Shared Service centres using latest technology trends.
- Supporting testing, specification and configuration activities and utilizing offshore services as directed.
- Create end user documentation for the solutions built and participate on the end user training.
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
• Academic Background in Cost Accounting and/or Computer Science.
• Natural curiosity to learn new technology and apply in real business scenarios.
• Analytically minded with capacity for root cause analysis, problem solving and the ability to share your knowledge with a variety of stakeholders.
• Experience or interest in digital finance analytics, big data and data interfaces, planning solution, predictive analytics and machine learning based on big data, chatbots, etc.
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
1. Access: https://www.nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs
2. Search for the position that you are interested in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Now"
4. Create an account, if you do not already have one.
5. Fill in all of the relevant information and remember to attach your CV!