Nestle - Cloud Services Developer – Internship
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub was created in Barcelona 3 years ago with a global spirit, to service the entire company. In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
At the core of the Mobile Applications Platform Product Group team, you’ll be contributing to deliver excellence in operations by:
- Developing and enhancing the applications on Azure Cloud
- Supporting the team in building and testing the current tools and automated processes
- Participating in various phases of test development cycle (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance)
- Collaborating closely with the App development teams to ensure a smooth leverage of our tools and resources
- Taking every opportunity to improve our process and technical documentation
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
• Experience and passion for mobile technology and its latest trend
• Experience in .NET and C# in the Azure ecosystem
• Knowledge of Web Services (JSON, RESTful)
• Write good quality code
• Estimate development effort
• Quick prototyping mindset
• Apply best practices and software architecture guidelines
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
• Create and maintain technical documentation when required
• Scripting languages and CI experience is a plus
• Experience in CosmosDB design and coding is a plus
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
1. Access: https://www.nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs
2. Search for the position that you are interested in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Now"
4. Create an account, if you do not already have one.
5. Fill in all of the relevant information and remember to attach your CV!