Atos - VMS Security Engineer
Location: Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, PL
How about you working for Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- Over 100,000 team-mates in 73 diverse countries
- 6 offices in Poland where you can make a difference
- and The European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace
Our Group provides Bid Data & Cybersecurity services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Your life as VMS Security Engineer
For our global Vulnerability Management Service (VMS) the role of the Security Engineer is to ensure the proper VMS service is deployed and supported for our customers. You will be responsible for translation of business needs and customer requirements in the area of vulnerability management into technical implementations with a usage of security products and services from the Atos portfolio. Your desk will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz but you can count for remote work possibility.
We wish from you:
• experience in vulnerability scanning/management tools and processes,
• experience in analyzing alerts to determine validity, priority and impact
• experience in IT technology, from variety of angels (network, systems, applications, databases etc.),
• ability to brainstorm new ideas, detect improvements, improve efficiency of a team level and individually,
• minimum 2 years’ experience of working in international environment,
• MSc university degree preferred in computer science,
• English spoken/written at least at B2 level,
• open and clear communication skills,
• can-do attitude at vision creation and consistent implementation of it,
• ability to work with high standards on behalf of Atos and its customer.
• If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
Key areas of focus:
• Design, document and calculate solutions for vulnerability management proposals
• Create vulnerability management designs during the bid and onboarding phase
• Provide 2nd line support for our vulnerability management service
• Support our onboarding team during the customer onboarding phase.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
• You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
• We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
• We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
• Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
• You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
• Every month we will subsidize commuting.
• Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
• You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
• You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
• We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
• We will build together a positive work culture
Steps of recruitment process:
- Application: The first step is up to you - apply directly through the job ad.
- Phone conversation: We’ll call you to get to know you better and discuss the next steps. You can ask us any questions you might have.
- Face to face meeting: We’ll invite to our office or set up a call to talk about you and your future at Atos BDS. If the chemistry is right, we’ll get going.
- Decision: This is where we make a decision. Maybe it will be the offer for you? Quick negotiations and welcome on board.