Luxottica - LUXOTTICA OPERATIONS TALENT PROGRAM
Are you a fresh graduate or a last year Master's student looking for a career opportunity where every day your curiosity, passion and creativity are challenged through high-quality training that helps you see the bigger picture of the industry?
The Operations Talent Program develops graduates for dynamic career opportunities within Luxottica's operations hubs.
Over the two-year program, trainees explore the operations environment, learning a range of industry topics and experiencing the industrial environment where technology, innovation and product passion sit center-stage.
Are you ready to embrace your future?
HOW IS IT STRUCTURED?
Experience Luxottica Academy through a 6-month internship where you’ll enhance both hard and soft skills, shift your vision and feel the beating Operations heart of Luxottica.
In the 18 months following the internship, you’ll experience the global work environment and you will achieve autonomy while working on a challenging project.
The Assignment will guide you by expanding your potential and learning in a fast-paced environment.
At the end of the program, you will have the possibility to land a key role in one of our international Operations hub.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Learning the milestones for a career in operations, a dynamic and agile career with many pathways.
• A blended-learning course of assignments and work experience that challenges out-of-the-box thinking and fosters innovation across a range of operations and research and development topics
• Opportunities to develop project management and workplace skills.
• An in-depth look into how technology, innovation and product intersect in a factory setting.
• Unique opportunities to meet, learn from, and be inspired by business leaders.
• The chance to live the OTP community
• The potential to progress into global positions.
• The chance to be part of a worldwide industry leader and a creative working environment.
The program starts with a six months internship, including tailored training and housing, followed by a mid-assessment.
Successful trainees sign an open-ended contract and continue the program with an 18-month assignment that tackles a business project.
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM TAKE PLACE?
• March - April: Applications and online tests
• April: Virtual Assessment and Business Interview
• May: Onboarding and start of the 6 months Academy
YOU’RE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THE PROGRAM IF :
• You are passionate about technology and digital innovation in industrial and R&D operations.
• You graduated in the last 6 months in a STEM or Business field or your are going to graduate within 2021
• Your graduation mark (actual or expected) is 105/110 or above (=GPA 4.0).
• You are fluent in English. Basic knowledge of Italian is considered advantageous.
• You had a previous international experience during your studies or work
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Sounds like you? Dare to diversify your perspective and apply for our Operations Talent Program today.
Fresh graduate or last year Master's student
900 € + company canteen, company gym and housing
You can apply for this opportunity here:http://careers.luxottica.com/en/operations-talent-program