BEST Career Day Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a doubt about BCD and you don't know who can help you? Here are some of the most frequent questions asked by students.
If you don't have a BEST account, create one and complete your profile at least up to 70% in order to apply;
If you already have a BEST account, log in and complete your profile at least up to 70% in order to apply;
You can apply by clicking on the "Apply now" button on the BEST Career Day event description. Your application will be complete after registering and answering the necessary questions.
You also have to contact your Local BEST Group in order to get your account validated.
Your email and other personal information will only be used for matters related to your usage of BEST site, and/or participation in our activities and services.
Under certain conditions, this can also lead to parts of your personal information becoming accessible to third parties related to these activities and services. You will be informed about such cases beforehand.
Contact your Local BEST group to let them know that you wish to attend the event and pay the deposit of 30 euros.
- After attending the event and evaluating it, the full amount of the deposit will be returned to you after the evaluation period, which is after 16th of July 2017.
- In case the evaluation is not filled, only half of the deposit will be provided.
- In the case of non-attendance, the amount will not be returned.
About the event
There is no fee for participation in the event.
As a participant of BEST Career Day you will be provided:
- Dinner and accommodation on 23rd of March 2017;
- Breakfast, transportation to the venue, lunch, transportation to the accommodation, dinner and accommodation for 24th of March;
- Breakfast on 25th of March.
The only cost for the participant is the travel to and from Brussels and your own personal expenses.
If you have any further questions, please visit our Helpdesk!